On the 3rd day of my trip to New York, I visit the park that I have been long desire for. In side this huge park, me and my brother decided to wonder the place by bicycle. After we rent the bike at the front gate of Central Park we started our journey. The park not only contained various of natural plants as well as animals, but also had lots of activities for us to enjoy. Inside this urban public parks we found versatile musicians, beautiful ponds, gorgeous horses and cute boats for us to ride on to name just a few.
What impressed me the most were no doubt those gifted musicians who are like diamonds decorating the natural paradise, the melody they played smoothed the atmosphere among the audience, accompanied with the cozy wind, I felt so relax and comfortable. I could even see people danced along the rhythm. Every time when the songs ended the crowed always burst into applause. There songs is the memories that I will never forgot.
I went to New York City this summer, too. However, that was a pity that I had no time to visit Central Park. Having only three hours at Central Park and Fifth Avenue, I even could not enjoy these two spots leisurely, and that made me very upset about the travel agency. But if I have another chance to go to New York, I definitely will go to Central Park to see all things people desire for.
ReplyDeleteI highly recommended challenging yourself to visit NYC by yourself, though various kind of difficulties you might faced. However, traveling alone brings plenty benefits as well. Not only can you have a much more flexible schedule, but also can enjoy a easy and casual travel experience. Therefore, next time when you travel stop following those stereotyped travel agency, why don't you experience NYC as the way you wanted?
ReplyDelete