Thursday, January 3, 2013

NO MORE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

     Since I have almost share the whole travel experience to NYC. Therefore I would like to share something about my life recently. For those who liked to see my travel stories I would have to say sorry. And today I would like to talk about one of the most important event in NCCU, and that our teacher Rainbow had no idea about this significant event in NCCU, which is The Golden Melody. Golden Melody is a well known singing competition among the college and the university as well.
    This year was its 30th anniversary, as traditional the event will be larger and more amazing. After a long process of assign and interview Golden Melody picked 96 people over over 700 people. Fortunately, I was one of the 96 people. As the member among the five separated group of visual design. My duty is to produce and design the poster, stickers, as well as to decorate the stage.
        I'm really happy to gain such great opportunity to be a staff of Golden Melody. During the beginning of the register and interview I've already learn plenty techniques and experiences. I hoped and I'm pretty sure that I will gain a lot more knowledge than i expected and what I imagine


:::圖片來自政大金旋獎 Golden Melody::::

2 comments:

  1. One of my friend also joined the staff group last year, she said it was an exhausted but awesome experience! She charged for finding sponsors; however, she said it was a tough task and sometimes she felt depressed after facing several turning downs. I believe there's a lot that staffs have to work hard on to bring up a wonderful show, your task seems challenging but interesting! Can't wait to see this big event and good luck for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Jack!Many of my friends also went to interview Golden Melody, but only one was the one of 96 people.Therefore, I think that you're so excellent!You will be very busy,isn't it?So, will you appear in the dance club less?It is so sad:(However, I still bless you that you will receive lots of precious experiences in this event!Look forward to you're design ^____^ !!

    ReplyDelete