Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Big Apple--Time Spuare

    New York is no doubt the largest international city in the world, and Time square can consider as its landmark as well as the most fancy place in the heart of this city. When it comes to visit this fantastic city, there is no way you can miss Time square what so called the big apple. This is my second time visiting this breath taking place. However, the feeling I felt this time was totally as shock and as amazed as my first visit. 
    Still remember it was about ten in the evening. Yet, all the billboards surrounded the square were making the place as if it was at the morning. All sorts of colors came from various kind of billboard. The light of red, green, blue, yellow spread through the entire place as if rainbow. The color were so bright and so vivid that made my eyes dizzy. Not only did the billboards made me felt overwhelmed, but also the great variety of the store sitting around the square. Including many famous restaurants, gift shops, Broadway theater and clothes shop to name really just a few. In addition, the people in Time square is also surprising. Besides all those billboard and stores all you cold see was people covering all the place. Even until late evening, you could still see crowds all over the square. And just like the great variety of the stores, people there came from all around the world, while wondering around the place you could hear language from all over the world. It was like attending an international meeting, language from Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean and of course Chinese and many of those I couldn't recognized came into my ears.
     Time square is the best place I've ever been. And it was an experience that I will never forget. Time square had broaden my horizon entirely. The feeling I gain was also precious to my life. Time square is a place that i most recommended.  
                       




    
     

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic experience in London of you. I think it is a lively city and full of amusement so that you had enjoyed your trip at there. Besides Time Square, what is the other place you want to promote for us and what is the reason? I wish i have chance travelling there with no regret. Hope you can share travelling experience continuously on your blog, it is a good reference for us before decide travel aborad. Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually is in the US. But, of course I will keep sharing my traveling experiences to this beautiful city. It is always happy to share my travel, which I loved.

      Delete
  3. I envy you so much! Though I have been to Europe, I have never been to US before. I hope that someday I can go to New York. I can see how bustling New York City is from your picture. I feel like experiencing the feeling surrounded by various shops and people coming from different countries, especially at night. I think it will be marvelous! Thank you for sharing your experience and pictures to us. 

    ReplyDelete