Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New York-Broadway-Lion King

    It was the 9th day in New York City that I went to see this awesome Broadway show which I consider one of the best that you can't miss in your lifetime. During the show, each performer finely, lively and perfectly plays the animal roles such as lions, elephants, antelopes and hyaenas to name just a few. Moreover, the singing along the show is also touching, every singer used their deep emotion to express the feeling of each role, the feeling of love, of happiness or even hatred. Every time they sing I was always completely moved and really put myself into the plot, following the story as well as the character I laughed, I cried, and I cheered the whole time. I really cherished this great experience and it is a memory that I wouldn't forget in my life.  





                                                 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc <-------best song ever!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I must say that I can really relate to your post because I've seen this musical'The Lion King' in London about a year ago. London is quite famous for a variety of musicals. Some classic musicals like Les miserable and The Lion King even have their own theaters. The Lion King was the first musical I've seen and I was so impressed by the actors'outstanding stage performance and of course their amazing singing. I am glad to know that you felt the same way I did.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky! Watching a Broadway show in New York has been my dream since I was in Junior high school. I am a big fan of Glee! The main character in Glee is Rachael. She views singing in a Broadway show as her life-long dream. Although Rachael’s personality was annoying, I was moved by her braveness and her determination in pursuing her goal. Therefore, I guess that Rachael’s story is the reason why I want to see a Broadway show. I think that behind the stage, every actor’s story could be as motivated as Rachael’s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to my mom actually, it is my mother that provides me all these opportunities. In Glee, I remembered that some of the singer were from YouTube singers. One time when I was listening to those singers' amazing songs that they mixed and produced by themselves. Some of them mentioned that they hope their video can give them the chance to join Glee. So, I think behind Glee I think their must be and very challenge and tough competition between all those amazing singers as well as actors.

      Delete